Igniting Change:SCHOLAR SPONSORSHIP fund
Through our Igniting Change Campaign our goal is to raise $125,000 for tuition, books and academic support for 50 talented and driven young scholars. DONATE TODAY!
Support our Igniting Change Campaign
Exciting News: Thanks to a gift from a generous donor, all contributions from today to the end of the campaign on June 26 will be matched dollar for dollar! You have the opportunity to double your impact on the life of young scholar and their community!
Why Join WMI for this Campaign?
WMI believes in locally-led, grassroots change. We believe the best way to do this is this to invest in young changemakers.
WMI is on a mission to not only educate young leaders, but to give them the tools and support to transform their communities. Through our scholars’ community work, we have seen that the key to sustainable change is grassroots locally-driven solutions. Through their professional and volunteer work, our scholars served over 172,697 people in the last year.
By sponsoring a scholar you are not only helping educate a young person in need but impacting the future of whole communities.
Through this campaign you also have the option to either designate your gift to a scholar in a field or country of your choice or to one of the following funds:
- Women’s Education Fund: Across the globe, women’s advancement leads to positive outcomes for all, educating women is the single most impactful development investment you can make, benefiting the individuals, their families, communities and country.
- Medical Scholars Fund: There is a discrepancy in access to healthcare around the world, we are committed to changing this with medical professionals making up 45% of our students.
Sponsor a Scholar
For $2,500 you can support a scholar for one year including the cost of tuition, books, academic and leadership support for 1 year.
- Each donor will be matched with a scholar and receive two updates a year on their academic and community service work.
- You will also have the opportunity to name the scholarship in honor or memory of a loved one.
- $10/month: Support books for one student scholar
- $85/month: Support a scholar-led community initiative grant
- $105/month: Support a semester of education
- $210/month: Support a year of education
Join Us for A Virtual Event
April Event (RSVP here): April 25, 5:30-6:30 pm EDT
May Event (RSVP here): May 23 12:30-1:30 pm EDT
Hear from and engage with three exceptional WMI Scholars. They will discuss the impact WMI scholarships have had on their lives, their community work, and their plans for the future. You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the review and selection process.